- the Veggie Grill mobile website,
- the Veggie Grill app, and
- other online or mobile services owned by Veggie Grill, Inc. and its affiliates that include a link to this Policy.
Throughout this policy we will refer to these websites and applications as a “Site” or, collectively, as “Sites.” Throughout this policy we will refer to Veggie Grill and its affiliates as “Veggie Grill,” “we,” “our,” or “us.”
By using the Sites, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Sites.
This Policy covers only Veggie Grill’s Sites and does not apply to third party websites and services.
We may update this Policy over time, so please check this page for updates. When we update the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the effective date at the top of the Policy.
Users Outside the United States If you are a non-U.S. user of the Site, by visiting the Site and providing us with data, you understand and agree that the data you provide to us may be processed for the purposes listed in this Policy. You also understand and agree that the data you provide to us may be processed in the United States. U.S. laws regarding the processing of data may be less stringent than the laws of your country. By providing your data, you consent to this processing.
What Information Does VeggieGrill Collect?
Veggie Grill collects three types of information: Personal Information, Collected Data, and Anonymous Data. This section of the Policy describes those types of information and how Veggie Grill gathers them.
Depending on how you use our Sites, Veggie Grill or our third party service providers may collect the following types of personal information when you interact with our Sites:
- If you choose to register an account with us, we may collect:
- Your first name,
- Your last name,
- Your postal address and/or zip code,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number,
- Your date of birth, and
- Your gender.
- If you choose to access our social network pages or otherwise link to our Sites with your own social network page, we may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available.
- If you make purchases through the Sites or in store, we collect information about that transaction to help us better serve you. This information includes financial account information such as a credit card number (or other payment information), the name on the payment card used for the purchase, your loyalty ID, and information about your purchase like how you ordered your food, how much you paid for your meal, what store you made your purchase at, and when you made your purchase.
- If you choose to participate in contests or surveys we may offer, we will collect information from you when you enter the contest or participate in the survey. The types of information we collect will vary by contest and survey but may include, among other things, your name, your address, and your email address.
- If you use our mobile application, information such as your user ID, your location, your first and last name, your birthday, restaurants you’ve visited, and other Veggie Grill restaurants near you may be collected. This depends on whether you allow the mobile application to access your location data. The mobile application will also share the user attributes you include in the app such as, [INSERT SOME EXAMPLE USER ATTRIBUTES].
- If you apply for a job through the Sites, you will be required to provide certain information, to complete questionnaires related to your qualifications, or provide a resume or other employment description.
- We may also receive information from third parties that identifies you. We may add this information to the information we have already collected.
We refer to these types of information as “Personal Information”.
When you visit or interact with our Sites, we collect several types of information related to you and your use of our Sites. We call these types of information “Collected Data.”
Collected Data includes:
- Your domain name,
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address,
- Your mobile device model,
- Your internet service provider,
- Site access times,
- Websites that referred you to us,
- Web pages within our Sites that you visit, and
- general location information (e.g., city, state) based on your IP address.
“Anonymous Data” is data that doesn’t identify a particular user. Anonymous Data includes information like the number of unique visitors to our Sites or how many users are located within California. We collect anonymous data in many ways including through automated logging of activity on our Sites. We sometimes create Anonymous Data by removing identifying information from Personal Information or Collected Data.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers and devices allow you to broadcast a preference that your activities online not be “tracked”. At this time, the Sites do not take action in response to “do not track” signals.
How Does Veggie Grill Use the Information It Collects?
Veggie Grill may use Personal Information, Collected Data, and Anonymous Data to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Sites and our business.
- Process purchases of Veggie Grill products and services made on the Sites.
- Respond to your inquiries, post your comments on our social network pages, and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate directly with you about special offers, services, and promotions for our brand, affiliates or third party partners that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, and program participation.
- Provide you with personalized services, including directing you to the nearest Veggie Grill restaurant based on your location, or providing you with specialized offers based on your Site activity or prior visits to our restaurants.
How Does Veggie Grill Share Information?
Veggie Grill may share your Personal Information in the following ways:
- We may share your Personal Information with companies that provide services to us. This means companies like credit card processors, gift card service providers, website hosts, email vendors, and other companies that help us provide services or market our brand. These companies may only use that information to provide services on our behalf.
- We may share your Personal Information in response to legal process like a subpoena or court order.
- We may share your Personal Information if a law or government regulation requires us to do so.
- We may also share your Personal Information to protect the rights, property, and safety of Veggie Grill, our employees, agents, customers, or others.
- We may share your Personal Information in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, sale of assets, liquidation or other similar transaction.
Veggie Grill may share Collected Data in the following ways:
- We may share Collected Data in the same ways we share Personal Information (listed above).
- We also share Collected Data with Google and our Behavioral Advertising partners.
Veggie Grill may share Anonymous Data in the following ways:
- We may share Anonymous Data in any manner that we choose.
Behavioral Advertising We use third parties (such as network advertisers) to serve advertisements on our Sites. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to our Sites and other websites you have visited. This practice is called “behavioral advertising” or “interest based advertising.” Behavioral advertising allows us, and third parties, to target advertisements to you for products and services you might be interested in. Our Sites’ third party ad network providers, the advertisers, the sponsors, and/or traffic measurement services may set and access their own cookies and other technologies on your computer.
These third party cookies and other technologies are set to, among other things:
- help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in,
- prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times, and
- help us and third parties understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
Any images (or any other parts of a web page) served by third parties in association with third party cookies may serve as web beacons which enable third parties to carry out the previously described activities.
We use a variety of companies to serve advertisements on our Sites.
You may wish to visit www.networkadvertising.org/ to learn more about online advertising. The website provides information about the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), its members, and your choices regarding having information used by NAI companies, including the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members which are located at: www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
How Does Veggie Grill Secure Personal Information?
Veggie Grill takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of information in its control including Personal Information, Collected Data, and Anonymous Data. Although no transmission of data over the Internet or other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, Veggie Grill makes reasonable efforts to protect any information you share with us.
We do not provide products and services to children through the Sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 13. By using the Sites, you are representing that you are not under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com
How Can I Review and Edit My Personal Information?
You may modify or delete some of the Personal Information that we have collected about you by visiting the Sites and editing your account information.
You may also contact us at the email address or phone number below if you wish to view, edit or delete your Personal Information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt-out from receiving future emails from Veggie Grill by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the promotional emails we send you or by contacting us at the email address or phone number below.
When you download our mobile app, you may be able to manage how your mobile device shares certain information with us by adjusting your mobile device's privacy or security settings. In particular, you may elect whether to share location information with our mobile app to access the mobile app's location based services.
Please note that any information you choose to provide in a public setting, such as on Veggie Grill social network pages, is not only provided to Veggie Grill but may also be shared publicly. Use caution when posting or sharing information on social networking sites. You may also be able to manage the sharing of certain personal information when you connect with us through social networks by adjusting the privacy or security settings of your social network accounts.
Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of California may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at:
Veggie Grill, Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
2800 28th St #302
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Policy. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Veggie Grill, Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
2800 28th St #302
Santa Monica, CA 90405
You may also contact us at the following:
Telephone: (310) 745-5228